Wednesday 18 November 2009

Anything to escape the dreaded One Thousand Word Essay...

Essay's irritate me. I have three full pages of notes on what to write. But I just CANNOT find the way of getting started. Once I'm going I'm fine. But it's GETTING going that I reeeeeally don't like...

7pm and I'm on 0 words. Not good.

Acting was OK. I was off ill with a fever last week so hadn't done the prep. Oops. Quite interesting though watching the others. Maria had told them (us) to concentrate on themselves during 2 minutes of their daily routine and then re-enact it in class. It was cool. Not sure about me doing it next week though!
The acting part of the course is actually what I have the hardest time with...I'm just not good at improvising at ALL. And that's all we do. Can't wait till we get on to script work next term...

Had an interesting Masterclass session with a smaller group of just girls today and now I'm stuck in my room listening to people having fun outside and wishing I'd started this 1000 word essay before today... And I really want to go watch GUYS AND DOLLS.

Have I mentioned that I love being able to watch DVDs and call it "studying".

Rock on,

KATY xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment