Monday 30 November 2009

Sugar High

As the title would suggest, I am on a bit of a sugar high.

I was hyper enough already because, after a long tiring day of rehearsals of Sweeney Todd and Hired Man, Maria (our director) let us finish half an hour early (!!!)

Then Rosie and Shivers and I went straight to pub quiz at the SU (which we came second in AGAIN by the way!!!) and I had a pint of coke. And then Rosie and I went and got (what was left of) our B&Js ice-cream and I finished that. And then I had another pint of coke with the quiz Shivers owed me.

Plus, the mystery round was Disney songs. Which just sent me over the edge. I feel a little bit drunk.

Drunk on sugar...is that possible?

Rehearsals for the assessment are going good. I think it will be fine for Wednesday. Not too keen about the idea of the second years coming to watch though! And I really really wish I'd been put in the Beggar's Opera group. They seem to have so much more fun than we do in Hired Man...

Maybe it's the whole "we're drunk prostitutes" thing...

And now I'm gonna go finish skyping my boyfriend and then sleep for hours and hours before I have to get up and rehearse "Here us coming o' running" again...

Rock on,

KATY xxxx

LISTENING TO:
Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment