Tuesday 1 December 2009

YOUR WELCOME!

If there's one thing I've learnt today, it's that you should ALWAYS say thank you to Shvonne for opening doors. Because otherwise she is a scary person.

Love you Shivers!

Busy rehearsal day today: Hired Man, Sweeney Todd and we're back in half an hour for a full run-through. I am SO looking forward to kissing Hired Man goodbye and NEVER having to sing the damned thing again.

Sorry Mr Goodall, I'm sure you're amazing and everything. But that Opening number might just be the most complicated and horrible-to-sing thing I've ever heard. Sorry.

Changing the subject, I've finally managed to translate my posts. I've started another blog, EXACTLY like this one, except it's in Spanish. And the colour scheme is purple, not blue. Check it out if you can't understand a word I'm saying here (the link's in the list to the right)

WELCOME TO UNIVERISTY in Spanish

Cleaning day tomorrow. I need to go put a mountain of clothes away, so I'm abandoning with a very short update again. Sorry.

Rock on,

KATY xxxx

LISTENING TO:
Lucky - Colbie Caillat ft. Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment