Sunday 13 December 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I've been quite busy the last few days.

On Thursday I did actually watch MIRACLE ON 34th STREET but didn't really get an early night as Jemma then called to see if I wanted to go down to Tom's room to chill with her and the others and I was there until about half midnight...

Friday, I had a lie-in and then tidied my room and did some research for my exam questions (I am not impressed by them, by the way. They're hard to interpret)

I also did a LOT of washing which burnt a hole in my purse...Two loads ,wash and dry came to £5.20. It's freaking expensive!

After checking out Tom's new room (he had to move into an even BIGGER room for Health and Safety reasons...he's now got a DOUBLE room all to HIMSELF!) I watched a LOT of Sabrina the Teenage Witch on youtube.

Because someone mentioned it to me and I was in the mood for childhood memories.

Saturday (yesterday) was PANTOMIME DAY!

Steph and Katie and me (Katy with a Y) went to watch PETER PAN at the Regis Theatre. Good times!

Hello gang, it's Smee!...WE KNOW IT IS!! *shakes hands in air*

Lots of shouting and booing and singing and standing up/sitting down and my Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean and High School Musical and Bam Bam from The Flinstones.

T'was a great laugh!

Then we hit Morrisons for food and we spotted Smee in there. Considered stalking. Sang songs from the show instead.

And then Christmassy-ish karaoke in the evening at the SU!

Bit naff because the usual karaoke programme wasn't working so we had to use DVDs...

Steph sang I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL by Britney Spears. The video that came with the song might be the funniest thing I've ever seen: a couple skipping happily down a pavement.

Beautiful.

And now I'm stuck in my room revising. Which is not fun at all. Even the DVD I have planned to watch tonight is part of my revision...

Sigh.

Oh the joys of being a student...

Rock on,

KATY xxxx

PS. Check out my little sister's new fashion blog (designed by me!) here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment