Wednesday 2 December 2009

A Night of Drama and Bananas

Yes! The assessment is over! We are FREE of Hired Man!

(And I bet you anything that now we don't have to sing it, we'll have it in our heads until New Year...)

It went well. A small group of the second years came to watch and they said it was good. I enjoyed doing Sweeney Todd very much!

There are rumours going round that that's the show we're going to be doing in May, which would be AMAZING seeing as Julian was Musical Director for the show in West End... But realistically, I doubt it will be that.

It's more likely to be a revue thingy, like the second years have been doing...

Whatever. We'll find out soon enough. We've got a course meeting with Julian at 3.30pm and he'll be telling us what show we're doing and other info about next term. I'll let you know.

Had a bit of a boring night really. Watched a film (Ella Enchanted), had a very quick chat with Marc, played a few (a fair few) rounds of Bejeweled Blitz...

I went into hysterics around midnight when I heard Steph outside shouting: I've lost my banana! I think I left my banana in the club!! Noo! I want my banana!!.

Then I had a very interesting conversation with her on facebook about it. She said the banana was her gun (yesterday was Army Night at the SU) and she'd left it upstairs and couldn't climb back up the stairs to get it. And I promised her I'd buy her a banana to replace it.

Steph. You are amazing.

Oooh! I know what else I was going to say! I have a new first-cousin-once-removed!! My cousin Alex had her baby girl last night: Ella Mae, weighing in at 7pounds 11oz. My mum forwarded me my aunt and uncle's email, they'd attached pictures to it, and she's huge! I'm looking forward to going to visit them all!

Welcome to the world Ella!

Rock on,

KATY xxxx

LISTENING TO:
Give Him A Great Big Kiss - The Shangri-Las

CHOON!



No comments:

Post a Comment