Friday 4 December 2009

Hangovers and Fire Alarms

So yeah... T'was a good night.

Had a great time in Rosie's room with the girls and then Andy and Tom. Shvonne and Barney tried on their purchases (I personally think the thong as a hat is genius) and we had a good laugh just chilling with some drinks and a couple of pots of Ben & Jerry's.

I've fallen in love with my outfit. I can count the times I've worn my blue silky blouse on one hand. And not even use all my fingers. And I usually wear it with skinny jeans and heels. But with my black pencil skirt, belt and ballet flats, I think I hit the jackpot. I'll definitely be wearing that again!

Then Tom and I met up with Harry and Dom and we taxied over to Sheiks (because it was freezing!) Dom and I split the taxi between us (£2 each) and the guys then bought us drinks to even it up.

So. Harry and I had pinky-sweared to try a shot of Goldschlager that night.

Goldschlager is a clear alcoholic shot that has tiny bits of actual gold leaf in it. The rumor is that these gold bits scratch your throat on the way down and the alcohol gets into your system quicker. Lies. I just googled it. That's an urban legend.

But it is amazing stuff.

We had a few more drinks (OK. More than a few) and Dom got trodden on so we swapped shoes. May I just say that I'm quite impressed that I managed to walk quite well in her slingbeck stilettos (even though I did have to hang on to Danny)?

This morning, the first thing I hear? The fire alarm going off at 10am.

The uni administrators have a very sadistic sense of humor.

It was just a test, THANK SHIZ. If it had been a drill I might have actually hurt someone. Instead, as I couldn't get back to sleep, I got up and the hurt was transferred to me and my poor head.

And now I'm sitting in my bright pink uni sweatshirt drinking glass after glass of water and wishing I could find my paracetamol pack.

But I'm happy. It was a FAB night out! Even the hangover is worth it.

Have I mentioned how I love uni?

Rock on,

KATY xxxx

LISTENING TO:
A Star Is Born - Hercules (Disney)

1 comment:

  1. KATYYY!!!
    Pues la verdad q muy bn !!
    Esty contentísima y difrutndo mucho, espero q tu tamb lo estes pasndo genial en London!!
    Un besitoo enromee cuidatee (K)(K)

    ReplyDelete