Saturday 5 December 2009

Weekends...Bleh

I hate Sundays.

I really do. Boring, depressing, lonely and most recently: rainy. And you know what makes it worse?

It's only Saturday.

I've spent all day on my own. Sad isn't it?

I customised the look of my blog (what do you think?) and listened to music.

I had special fried rice and a yogurt for lunch.

I watched P.S. I LOVE YOU.

I had a Pot Noodle for dinner (I am such a cliche...)

And now it's not even 8pm and I've got nothing to do. Karaoke at the SU's been cancelled due to lack of staff.

So here I am.

Yesterday was pretty similar to today.

I had rice and a yogurt for lunch.

I watched GUYS AND DOLLS (ohmygfreakinggod SKY MASTERSON)

I watched CRY BABY (ohmyfreakinggod WADE WALKER)

I watched Bridget Jones' Diary (OHMYFREAKINGGOD Daniel and Mark Darcy crashing through a window - I think that might just classify as one of my favourite movie moments ever).

Pretty boring stuff.

And tomorrow and Monday will be similar, the monotony broken only by Pub Quiz on Monday evening.

So the point is: I cannot WAIT for Tuesday...

Rock on,

KATY xxxx

LISTENING TO:
Passing By - Yiruma (I like listening to piano solos a lot)

No comments:

Post a Comment